McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Return of The SandyDome Jam in Illinois (EVENT CANCELED)

I don't know the history of this Jam/gathering but from what I understand, they used to hold this at least yearly at Lake Charleston near Charleston Il. Steve Harrison, formerly of the southern Illinois OT group,Indian Creek Delta Boys, is helping put this together. If you live in eastern Mo. or southern Illinois or where ever, this is a gathering you should consider attending. This is coming up in June, 13,14 at Waltonville, Illinois. I would encourage anyone who can, to plan on attending this revival of a gathering with a rich history. You can go to this site that Steve Harrison is running to promote the Jam. SandyDome South. If things allow I might try to find a way there myself but I can't be sure that far ahead. UPDATE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.