McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sorry for no posting.

I realize I have all but abandoned the blog this past month or two. The demands of my job are pretty serious and my stress and fatigue levels have left me with nothing left at days end. I hope to return to posting pretty soon but I want it to be worth your time as well as mine. I hope I can do something sunday. My goals for the blog have just not come close to what I had hoped but I will have to see what transpires this fall. I will say that I can see some real life out there compared to what I saw two years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Well, when you write, I'll read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog when looking up cyril stinnett. keep up the great work, and my best wishes from montreal, canada.

    ReplyDelete

English only. Spam comments are deleted.