McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Kansas City Jam a great success!

We gathered for the first time last night and I am happy to report we have a great group of people who can play Old Time music very well...except for me. I have really gotten rusty but I am now inspired again and think I can get up to speed pretty quickly. If your serious about playing OT music and are interested please email me and we would welcome your attendance. Let me restate. Only Old Time music. Nothing else. Our next jam will be in two weeks. This kind of thing just puts the cherry on the cake for me. I had gotten a bit discouraged with my playing and nearly gave up but this just fired me right up again. Here are a few pictures of some of the fine folks that joined us for some great music. It was a great time! Thanks to all for coming and it sure was good meeting you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.