McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Friday, December 14, 2012

Time for another Old Time Jam here in Kansas City

Interest has been shown for getting a jam together for Old Time music here in Kansas City. This time it won't be advertised for anyone to come via FolkJam.org but will be initially limited to folks that mostly know each other in some way. If your interested please email me and sometime in January we will try to meet up and see what happens. Of course, if you play OT and want to come you may but this will not be like my last jam that we held at Shawnee Masonic Lodge. We are looking for people who want to be regular participants, more or less and want to be part of a real OT jam. There will be no Grateful Dead and Jimi Hendrix tunes played here btw. This is strictly OT. There is a couple who recently moved here from W. Va. who can play and really want a jam to attend and I am now ready to get back in that pond myself. I will not be the jam leader or convener this time but will do my part to help this start. Please drop me a line and let me know if your interested. Esp. Fiddlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.