McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Monday, December 31, 2012

Auld Lang Syne

Bob Minner plays a particularly fine arrangement of this very old song. I think it qualifies as OT. It can be translated as "long long ago". Robert Burns wrote the poem and it's set to an old folk song. May you close out this year with many fond memories and blessings. It's been a bittersweet year as they all are. Some of you may still be suffering economically, others of you are treading water and perhaps a few doing very well. In what ever state you are in , I hope you find the sun shining through the clouds more often than not. I begin the year with a renewed interest and excitement with this blog and I hope to improve things soon. My health has improved somewhat and although I get one year older and each year feels worse than the previous one, I still think I'm well ahead of the curve on such things. Robert Burns
I still plan on including more guitar work in the shared clips. The guitar is kind of the red headed step child of OT but it's still got feet under the table and it's what I play. Perhaps I can share my own playing later this coming year. We shall see. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAR READERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.