McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just a reminder about what/who I post about

If you have not noticed, my intentions are for this blog to be regional. It's to showcase and illuminate the Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas area and the folks that play there. This is mostly but not exclusively about Ozark folk music, fiddle tunes and more broadly, Missouri valley fiddle music and Kansas style frontier and Old Timey music. I live in the Kansas City metro region on the Kansas side. This is where I live and this is where it all comes together for me. This means this is a wide area to cover. I will only very rarely say much about the Appalachian area here. I won't be posting much about musicians from there unless there is a tie to the area here. I think we deserve more attention than we get. I wrote this so you will understand the blog a bit better. In case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.