McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Holy Cow! Nathan Lee McAlister, SW Mo Fiddler!

This young man can FIDDLE! He is a recent discovery on Facebook and buddy, he is fast becoming a favorite of mine. I love how he plays. He "has it". You know what I'm talking about. He's got that way with the instrument that just makes it sing. The tune is excellent for him here. I posted about him once a couple weeks ago and intended to do more this weekend and so, here it is. I am really excited about this young man's playing. If he plays this well at this stage of life, what will he be like when he's in his fifties? You never know. All I know is, I get that same feeling listening to him as when I hear Cyril Stinnett. That, my friends says a lot. Here his is playing JOHN BROWNS DREAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.