McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jonathan Trawick, Fiddlin Arkansas

I stumbled onto Jonathan Trawick online a few years ago and I am so glad I did. I have yet to meet him in person yet but I fully expect to someday. He is a really nice young man in Arkansas doing his best to promote and play Old Timey music. I am no expert on him but what I do know is, he plays guitar (Gibson) as a backup for fiddlers and bands and teaches same. If your looking for instruction, he is someone you should consider. I believe he does them in person as well as Skype. Here he is from an interview on Public Television in Little Rock. Here he is playing with Dale Morris Jr. Here is another from the same concert. Texas style I would say. Not my favorite style that btw but good all the same. I don't post much Texas style here. Get it while you can. His website is "Fiddlin Arkansas" Go check it out. http://www.fiddlinarkansas.com/home.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.