McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Keeping the Tradition Alive in Little Dixie"

I thought I had mentioned this little movie/film but I could not find where I had. This is a very nice little film on the Old Time fiddle music in the Little Dixie part of Missouri. It's well worth your time to watch. Here is the link so you can watch. "Keeping The Tradition Alive in Little Dixie" UPDATE: Sadly, about the first 16 minutes can be viewed and then it stops. It's still worth watching. It had been a long time since I last viewed it.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad that only the first sixteen minutes of this play...it hits an error and there's no way to rectify the problem. From the comments, it seems that the problem hasn't been addressed in at least three yrs. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete

English only. Spam comments are deleted.