McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A bit more than two years now

I failed to take notice at the exact time but I realized today it's been two years since I started this blog. It's had it's ups and downs and slow periods. It still seems to be worthwhile and I hope you find it interesting. Looking back on what I have here, I think overall it is helpful for someone wanting more information on Old Time here in the heartland. There are clusters of folks all around but you may not know about them. You can hear about them here. I don't say I am an expert and not everything I say you will agree with. But you will hear about folks you probably did not know about. I also want to build on what Charlie "Possum" Walden has done and help some people get the recognition they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.