McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving in song

This happens to be one of my most favorite hymns. I hope you enjoy this fellow's playing it on a dulcimer. It's most appropriate because as the youtube film say's, the song is really OT. OT enough for me! I am thankful to my Lord for the blessing of a job after having been out of work for a tad more than two years. I get up every day with a thankful heart for the chance to make a living and to pay my bills and keep our home. I am thankful for second and third and forth chances. God is gracious and merciful. I am thankful for my Church and our Pastors. God has blessed me in this richly. I am thankful for the ones I love and that they remain in my life. I am thankful for my many friends. I am thankful for music and how it blesses me. I could go on like this for a long time. I know that I have a lot to be thankful for. I hope and pray that you too have a lot to be thankful for and that your day tomorrow will be blessed. Thanks for coming by to visit me here. I hope it's worth the time and you find something useful or interesting here. I stand on the shoulders of a lot of folks who know lots more, can actually play much better and bless us with their knowledge and gifts. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.