McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Monday, October 17, 2011

Banjo Billy Mathews to return to KC???

Would you like to see Banjo Billy play in our area? I know I would. I would like to see if somehow I can help it happen. I don't know what I can do for sure but If I can help I will. I well remember the night he played at Mountain Music Shoppe in Shawnee Ks a few years ago along with Colin Blair. I saw my first gourd banjo played and played well, that evening. It seems that Billy felt like he really did not want to stop playing. If it was up to me he could have gone on much much longer. So, I hope somehow he can be brought back to KC or Lawrence and to play for us again

2 comments:

  1. lets see if we can find a place for billy and the root diggers to play...a dance maybe? any cool venues in lawrence?

    ReplyDelete

English only. Spam comments are deleted.