McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm nearly back now. Posts to resume

Whew! That was a long dry spell for me. I hardly touched the guitar at all for a couple months.
The musical feeling is coming back now.
It's been a time of changes for me. I returned to work about three months ago, thank God! I found a great Church to join and I am excited about that.
As for the music, the dry spell got so bad I was wondering if I should sell the guitar! No, I am not.
I played some this evening and had a good time at it. I expect to start posting some things this week. There has been a few things come to my attention and I will try to share it with you.
I keep saying, Arkansas is a good place to be if you love Old Time music. It's alive there.

1 comment:

English only. Spam comments are deleted.