McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land"

I have really come to feel the true weight of what the writer of Psalms 137 was saying. How do you play music when your heart is downcast? I found out I couldn't. Being out of work for two years got me to the point that I could no longer play. add a couple injuries to my arm and you have guitars not being picked up.
You can imagine, after three months of working again, I am finally able to get excited about playing again. It's like something inside me was freed and now I feel the joy again.
I give God the glory and credit for this and I want my readers to know that God is good and is there for you too. There are rivers of living water awaiting you. Come drink!

Now, back to music. I am back working on scales again and it's funny how that is so satisfying right now. I am really feeling it. Whew! I was getting worried!

So I am back. Now, go read Psalms 137. You know you have a Bible somewhere. Go get it out to find out what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.