McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chrystal Forest Mandolins (Heber Springs Ark)



Here is yet another Ozarks Mandolin builder who is based in Heber Springs Arkansas.

He specializes in flat top type mandolins and will also sell you plans so you can make your own should you wish to try. His prices are also very very reasonable! Maybe I should take up the Mando?! Not with my fat fingers. I wish I could. I find the guitar hard enough with these hands.

Sigh.

I think these Mandolins are just beautiful! Certainly check this builder out!

Here is an owner of one playing.



Again, in disclosure, I have no interest in this builder, nor do I know them.

Terry Majewski is the person at Chrystal Forest Mandolins.
http://www.tdmsoftware.com/mandolins/CFmandolins.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.