McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


It always seems to come at me faster each year than the year before. It's now Christmas Eve in the afternoon. I have the chili simmering on the stove and the beer is out on the unheated front porch along with the Irish Creme Liqueur and the Wine. The presents are stacked in the corner and the wife is getting dressed for the company due in a couple hours.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope you take time to remember the real meaning of Christmas as well as enjoy the cultural traditions that make it so enjoyable for us.
I have Christmas music on the cable tv channel and it's warm inside the house. We had a light snow fall this morning but it's all melted now. At least I won't have to worry about the travel safety of my visitors.

I have taken note of a number of my favorite blogger becoming weary of blogging and for a time it happened to me a few weeks ago. I am happy to report that I think that has passed my by and I feel a sense of renewed purpose for the coming year.

I am grateful for all the new friends I have across the land because of this blog. I have not met you but wish I could and for many, perhaps I will someday. I hope so.

Old Time music is alive and well across the midwest. It's being kept alive by some of the nicest folks I have ever known.

Lets have a good 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.