McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Slow blogging

I apologize for the slow blogging these days. My heart is just not in it at this moment in time. These spells seem to be getting longer in duration. I hope to return to posting pretty soon. I have the idea that a little retrenching into the core material would be called for. I have an idea for a post that is a kind of summation of what's out there for us here in the midwest. I will probably do that later this week. Sorry for the navel contemplation.

Meanwhile, it's time for one last cup of coffee and then off to finish my project.

UPDATE
I HAVE MY NEXT POSTS IN MY MIND AND WELL FORMED. I HOPE YOU FIND THEM INTERESTING. I WILL POST TONIGHT OR TOMORROW. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.