McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Charlie "Possum" Walden's website remodeled


I would encourage you to visit Charlie Walden's web page to see the changes there. He has improved the look and I think you will find it interesting.

He has posted some neat videos of his playing at Clifftop this summer on Facebook. From looking at his schedule, he never seems to play near us here any more. I still want to see/hear him play live someday.

I know I have posted about him here in the past but if you do not know who he is, please visit his web page to find out more about him. He is a native Missourian who now lives in Chicago and has done great work in helping to preserve Missouri fiddling and tradition and the history. He has posted a lot of excellent information on the web about all this that I am very indebted to.

He is a really fine fiddler too. He knows his stuff, as they say. I like his playing.
Please go check him out and have a listen on youtube.

http://www.charliewalden.com/





Electronic press kits




Quantcast





Take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.