McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Jam tonight

Sorry for the slow blogging. It happens. The Jam is on for tonight. I am wondering how many will come. As I have always said, I am not the best person to be hosting a jam but no one else is doing it when it comes to Old Timey.

Hopefully we can get some set songs that we can play well to get the motor running well. Thanks to all who have attended and for their input and help. I hope it is fun for all.

As for the blog, I am in a slump this last week as to having any juice in me to feel like blogging. It happens to all bloggers. It's my turn. Hopefully I will perk up soon. More importantly, I need to start playing my guitar more often. I really need some woodshed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.