McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Friday, June 25, 2010

The Hackworth Brothers


When I first moved to the Ozarks in 73 I became good friends with Keith and Vicky Hackworth in little Doniphan. Back then these fellows were small lads and wild as Indians but good lads all.
They are grown now and successful. They play Bluegrass. I lost track of the family over the years and through Facebook became in touch again. Say what you will about internet social networks but Facebook helped me find the Hackworths again which I think is awesome. Keith passed away in 08 before this happened and I am very sad about that but Vicky is still very well and kicking and I look forward to seeing her again the next time I go south.

Not much of a post but it does this soon to be old man's heart good to see these young men love and play Bluegrass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.