McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This is what I will bring to Stringband Rendezvous


This is my festival, takin out to outdoor stuff guitar. Recording King 227. I have had it a couple years now. It's OK. Somedays it's not bad at all. For a rosewood guitar it has the tone but it's a tad too treble. I wish it was more Martin like. Recording King has had some quality control problems. I had two previous RK's which I returned and finally ended up with this one which is fine. The bridge lifted off the other two and had bad neck sets.

This one is set up good. It had a small ding on the neck but I put up with it. Yes it was new. After two returns, I was ready for a guitar that worked.

They are worth looking at but I still have reservations about them. Want a good guitar? Save your money and get a Martin. Now that's a good guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.