McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stringband Rendezvous Update again

I will be the MC and stage manager friday night at Stringband Rendezvous. So if your there, you can see who I am friday night on stage.

I am sure you will do well to bring bug spray.

I am really looking forward to this event. I hope to see you local folks out there.
If you can't camp, come out and bring your lawn chairs and cold drinks and snacks and enjoy the good music and fine fellowship.

Bring your instruments too. Whiskey Before Breakfast Jam is having a special session there and I know there will be several impromptu jams happening.

I will take some pictures and post them here. I have been told videos will be taken and I assume they will be seen on YouTube? (not sure about that)

After a lot of rain and storms this week all should be well by friday. It will be a tad cool at night so bring covers up to the task. It will be a low of around 50 friday night and 52 on saturday night. The high will be around 70.
This is is jacket or sweater weather.

My arm is still pretty sore but I can play but not for very long. Hopefully I will be healed up enough by then to go for longer.

At least we don't have to worry about heat on our instruments.

The campgrounds are bound to be a tad wet. Mud where there is not grass I would guess.

I will bring a couple fishing poles and try for some catfish. You can't do music 24 hrs. If I am lucky I will fry fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.