McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Doc Watson Bio out


There is a new and I believe, first, biography out on Doc Watson. I have not read or seen it yet but look forward to doing so later this year. I have been hoping for this and I hope it's a truly honest portrayal. I prefer honest biographies and not puff pieces.

The name of the book is, "Blind but now I see". The author is Kent Gustavson. It's a paperback and cost's just under $15.

I really appreciated the bio on Bill Monroe "Can't you hear me callin" that was a "True" story on the real Bill Monroe.

I hope this one at least tries to do the same. Not that I expect much dark material about Doc but he is human.

I have no dog in this hunt and will not benefit if you buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.