McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Friday, May 7, 2010

I will be busy (NO JAM SATURDAY)

I might get slow here. I will be pretty busy this weekend with activities at the Lodge and I then will have to work sunday to finish another project. Then, next weekend, Stringband Rendezvous will have me camping out and jamming and listening at Clinton Lake just outside of Lawrence ks. Just before that we are having a yard sale.

So I have a lot to do.

Stringband Rendezvous will be a great time I am sure. I have never gone but I can't imagine it being less than a hoot.

Tomorrow night it is time for the jam again. I am considering canceling this months jam as some have already said they can't make it. If I do I will announce later tonight. I have had an injury with my right arm and have not been able to play and I am not sure I can play for the jam for very long.

Well how is this for streams of consciousness blogging?!

The more I consider it, the more I suspect I should cancel this one. My arm is a wreck and several won't be there. Soooooo. I therefore cancel the jam this month.


NO JAM THIS MONTH AT THE KEEP ON THE SUNNY SIDE OLD TIME JAM. JAM WILL RESUME IN JUNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.