McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Monday, May 10, 2010

Great Old Time music website with free tunes

http://www.1001tunes.com/index.shtml
Roots of American Fiddle Music website


This is a nice site I don't think I had known about before. 150 tunes free for download. Good ones at that. With the economy being like it is, free is where it's at for me.

They also have several compilation albums for sale that look pretty good and my hope is some folks here will patronize this fine website. Thank God for folks who try to do things like this to keep the music alive. I have included this link on my link list in case your lose this or forget it.

My IPod is already full. Time to cull the chafe and bring in the good fruit. Go get you some good tunes too! Really, I don't talk that way. I do know english.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.