McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Monday, April 5, 2010

Your assistence is requested

As I roam about searching for information, I am always on the lookout for names of backup guitar players who have left their mark in the past and are doing it now. I have long admired Gordon McCann's work but I have few other names.

If you can share with me the names of noteworthy guitar back up players I would appreciate it. Names and place of residence would be nice. Discography info would be great too.

I don't play the fiddle. Yet anyway. But I am working on my back up skills. When I started out it looked easy. Now, not so much. I am also interested in noteworthy piano players who can play along with a fiddle. Now that is an untold story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.