McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Time for changes.

I decided to make some changes here. This is liberating. It renews my interest.

Some links will be dropped. New ones added. I have already done this. I found some new tab and Fiddle tune sites that are very interesting. Recheck the link list. A couple links were dropped. More gleaning and sifting to follow there.

I am going to refocus a bit. It seems the state line of Kansas/Missouri really matters in some strange way. Odd that. You would not think a political boundary matters as to culture but I am now convinced it does!

I should have titled my blog a bit differently. Too late to change it now.

After reviewing my readership data, and after six months of trying, I have concluded that my original goal of being an information clearing house for Old Time Music is not going anywhere fast. I would probably have to keep at this for several years before that might actually work the way I hoped it would.

So, from now on I will only post about things that interest me or that I think could interest you that I think are worth promoting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.