McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winter doldrums

Winter continues unabated here in Mission Ks which is part of the KC metro. It's pretty cold out there and snow covers the ground. My driveway is icy and the dogs don't stay out long for the potty runs.

I have good news for you. Spring is within sight my friends! Being older now, time streaks by the little woman and me all too fast but this only makes me sense that spring is just around the corner and that means....EVENTS! CONCERTS! FESTIVALS!

Stringband Rendevous will be here sooner than you think.
Big Muddy Festival is just around the corner too!
All of this is local!

I will start posting about upcoming events more often now. We have to keep out chins up. March be be pretty tough to get through. You wake up hoping global warming is coming this week and you won't mind. March often disappoints.

This too will pass. Time for music videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.