McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A new idea!

I just had an idea. Being long term out of a job, I would love to support local bands by purchasing their latest CD's. However, that's hard to justify on my unemployment benefits level.

So here is the idea. Send me your CD's or MP-3's so I can review them (as fairly as I can) and get the word out about them for you.

I have developed a pretty fair readership with efforts to build the local base more over time.

I just can't affort to buy everything that's out there. Even if I was working. So, in a good faith effort to support the music and help each other, send me your latest OR what ever you wish.

I still don't get anything from local bands as to info or such. I guess they feel that Facebook and MySpace is enough.
Yet more evidence of fragmentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.