McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Please check my older posts


I have been doing this blog for a couple three months now and I have some interesting posts about some interesting people there. You can't see much of this now because it does not appear unless you click on the older posts selection at the bottom. Please stop by there and see what I did and hear about some bands and musicians you should know about.
Make yourself a cup of hot coffee or tea or cocoa or if you prefer, a cold beer or a martini and settle in to listen to some fine playing.
It's going to be ten below zero farenheit tonight in Kansas City and area. There is nearly two feet of snow on the ground. I hope your safe and sound in your own home tonight and the landlord is not stalking you for the rent.
Take care out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.