McClurg Jam

McClurg Jam

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A new task for this blog

While reviewing the Website I just wrote about, it occurred to me that I needed to create a discography list for 1. Traditional Music of Missouri Valley and the Ozarks 2. Old Time Music from our region's artists including St.Louis, Kansas City and all points around including Arkansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri.

I am just thinking out loud here but I am not sure how I will do this if it gets very long. We need a place to find out about what is really out there. Time to roll my sleeves up.

I am gonna have to find a way to post MP-3's I plan on recording this year. Somehow I will find a way to add this feature if it's possible. I am going to start my own field recordings. You should be doing this too.

I also plan to start collecting as much fiddling as I can by recording.
I want to share what I find out there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English only. Spam comments are deleted.